Although XP Health does not manage your flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) directly, you can use your FSA or HSA card to pay for certain items. Always check with your FSA or HSA account administrator for more details on eligible items.
- Prescription glasses and contacts
- Reading glasses (prescribed or not)
- Non-prescription glasses with premium or best-in-class blue light filtering lenses
Not accepted items
- Non-prescription sunglasses
- Non-prescription regular lens glasses
If your payment doesn't go through after confirming with your administrator, you can use the invoice emailed after purchase to submit to your administrator for reimbursement. If you do not have your invoice, please check your inbox/spam for an email titled "XP Health Receipt.”